Yes, for the SEO nerds out there this is my nod to E.A.T.
- Advisory and training
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Data Analysis
- B2B marketing
- Digital Marketing Diploma
- Psychology BSc
- 2015 best use of social media for business
- Runner-up in the coolest name in the SEO industry 2018…
- 2019 Event Marketing Award
I started out working for one of the largest SEO companies in the UK, where I was responsible for over 60 SME clients. I then moved to Kreston Reeves, a top 25 accounting firm in the UK, where I manage the firm’s digital footprint.
In his spare time, I play a little bit of rugby. Hence the nose. And, I make homemade peanut butter… true story.
I’ve also lectured at Kent University and for the CIM. I would be keen to do more!